We are currently seeking senior technologists or architects looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant architectural practice, specialising in high end residential work. Our office is located on the Putney Embankment with great views over the river.
We are a friendly office, with a passion for designing beautiful houses. Projects range from refurbishments in Central London, to a new country house in Yorkshire.
We are seeking candidates specifically with experience and interest in detailing classical buildings. High quality contemporary design is however also a key part of the work we are involved with and experience in this field is also valued.
We are very interested in meeting technicians and architects with the following skills:
- Extensive experience of high end residential work.
- Proven job running and organisational skills from design through to completion.
- Ability to challenge and lead a professional team and carry out detailed co-ordination with other consultants. An ability to also work independently is required.
- On site experience of working closely with contractors to ensure a high level of finish.
- Detailing experience of residential refurbishment projects is essential (both internal and external). Understanding the technical and statutory issues inherent to these projects is equally important.
- A good understanding of traditional and contemporary detailing (stylistically and practically) is important.
- A good knowledge of joinery detailing and specialist finishes.
- Experience writing NBS specifications.
- Knowledge of the latest building regulations and British Standards.
- High proficiency in Autocad, Word and Excel.
- An ability to use Sketchup and Photoshop is also useful.
- Skill at freehand sketching is considered a major asset.
Remuneration will depend upon the precise level of experience. As a guide we are considering 6 + years of experience within this field of architecture.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Individual applicants only, not recruitment firms.