Alex Tart Architects is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Part 2 Architectural assistant with residential architectural experience to join its creative design practice in South West London.
Alex Tart Architects is a vibrant architectural practice, specialising in high end residential work. Our traditional and contemporary projects have been featured in a number of publications. Our office is located on the Putney Embankment with great views over the river. As a practice the position offers good part 3 opportunities.
We are seeking capable candidates specifically with experience in the Greater London residential market who want to be an integral part of a team and grow their career through the support of experienced senior architects.
- Experience of London based residential work.
- Skill at freehand sketching is considered a major asset.
- An ability to work within a team, as well as being able to work independently is required.
- Be able to take initiative and ownership where appropriate.
- High proficiency in Autocad, Word and Excel.
- High proficiency in Sketchup and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience using Autocad
- Knowledge of the latest building regulations and British standards
Salary level will be very competitive and is dependent upon experience.
No recruitment agencies, direct applicants only. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org