Obtaining the relevant planning and listed building consents are a core milestone for most projects, and often add considerable value to buildings. We have an excellent track record of securing contentious planning and listed building consents. We have established new precedents for permissible work to be carried out to listed buildings in a number of conservation areas.
During the planning stages we can:
- Advise our clients on the best strategies to help projects avoid planning delays.
- Produce the entirety of the planning application documents.
- Manage the submission and monitor the ongoing planning application process.
- Work alongside and managing specialist planning and heritage consultants when necessary.
- Protect your interests by using our experience to establish the best outcomes.
We have successfully secured consents with planning authorities across the country. We aim to establish an early dialogue with planning and conservation officers on your application, maintaining a proactive and communicative approach throughout the planning process.